1100 Kings Highway North
Cherry Hill, NJ, 08034
Knowledge leads to insights – which leads to better business decisions on plans, strategies and tactics. Market and competitive research leads to knowledge by helping you answer questions such as:
- Which customer segments should I target?
- How can I best meet my customers' needs?
- What competitive advantages do I offer?
- How can I locate and engage potential customers?
- What developments in my industry will impact my ability to manage and grow?
Join us for an interactive, hands-on workshop where you will learn the basics of conducting market research using free library resources and other tools!
You will also learn about free mentoring services available to you from the local Chapter of SCORE, the nation’s largest network of volunteer, expert business mentors – dedicated to helping small businesses get off the ground, grow and achieve their goals.
To benefit from this class, you must be comfortable with using a computer and the internet.
Sponsor: Santander Bank
Co-sponsor: Cherry Hill Public Library