Viewing this webinar requires some basic information. This data is only used within SCORE and will not be distributed to any third parties.
Over 75% of small business owners are paying twice what they should for cost of capital! They are paying higher interest fees on loans or giving away significantly higher equity than necessary. This is because most business owners don't know how to “think like an investor” and effectively communicate and present their business when applying for loans or equity. This webinar will get them savvy fast!
In this webinar, Small Business guru and former Vice President for Citibank, Professor Dawn Fotopulos will address the challenges business owners face, how to gain the right perspective, the importance of preparation and knowing your numbers in order to influence bankers and investors - and increase the likelihood of being approved.
Attendees will learn:
- How to change your mindset to think like a banker or investor
- What bankers and investors really think when they are evaluating a loan or investment opportunity
- How to become much savvier about presenting your business to potential investors
- The questions every “money professional” will ask and where to find the answers in advance
- How to prepare for the conversation - the data you need to have at your fingertips before going into the meeting
- The mistakes most business owners make when applying for a loan or equity, and how to avoid these pitfalls
- When to apply for a loan- to get the best rate and increase the likelihood of being approved
Download the webinar transcript.