Are you considering entrepreneurship as a career option but want a proven business model to get to your goals more quickly and safer? Would you like to run a business of your own that will provide greater autonomy and independence but are not sure how to find, or choose, the right company for you?
If you have answered ‘Yes’ to either of these questions, then the franchise workshop is for you!
This session will include:
- The importance of knowing your personal goals and objectives before taking the plunge
- How to safely research and select the right franchise for you
- Available resources and consultant services from an industry leader at no cost
- Common myths and truths about franchising – it’s not just food and retail
- How to finance your business
- Ownership options
- Government regulations for franchises
- Assessment strategies to determine if franchising will help achieve your personal, professional, and financial goals
- A comprehensive knowledge base of franchising providing career options you may not have considered
- Links to resources available before, during, and after your selection process
Co-sponsored by Hamilton Public Library